My lindens escaped me while I was at the new round of C88. This is one of my favorite rounds ever because I like to get down to business! I also needed new brown eyes and I’m always so hesitant to buy any that I don’t already have. I scored on these new eyes from adored bodyshop. Not only are the eyes amazing but the makeup too!
It’s been quite a while since I’ve been able to blog. I’ve been ill for over a month and I can tell you it wasn’t fun. I’m feeling much better now and wanted to give you a quick little Valentine post. I hope everyone enjoyed their day. Whether single or in a relationship, Valentine’s day is all about love. If you haven’t already you should tell someone that means a lot to you that you love them today. I’ll be seeing you soon. <3
Skin: The Skinnery – Zoey Bare Face w/Freckles & Waterline Eyeliner (New @ TCF)
This is the first time I’ve done one of Strawberry Singh’s Memes. I’ve been meaning to do one for quite some time and this one is perfect for me to start with. I complain about my inventory all the time, always putting off when I’m going to organize each folder meticulously when in reality I can’t even remember to delete my demos half the time. So after reading Berry’s Inventory Meme I became motivated to sort my crazy inventory. Even if it’s just from this point on I’ll put forth my best effort to keep things under control.
1. What is your current inventory number? 75,503 After deleting around 9k! Organizing is a work in progress.
2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? My Slink feet. I’d rather wander SL bald and naked than have to look at those horrible SL feet. Hands aren’t much better but I guess I’d deal with them.
3. What was the last thing you purchased? Back to Black Pose from Exposeur at C88. Can I just count like half of this round since most of it was bought all at the same time?
4. Which item do you wear most often? My Beetlebones clumpy black mesh lashes.
5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? Six and I swear no peens were deleted in the latest inventory cleaning.
Since this post was more about having a little fun talking about my inventory I don’t have much to credit in my photo but here’s what I do have:
So many new things and I’ve hardly the time to tell you about them all. LEO-NT brings you many new fall releases. Today I’m showing off this cute mesh braided muffler available in 5 fall colors along with these new bubble rings available in 8 colors. I’m also sporting the new mesh pants from Spirit Store, available in 6 floral patterns. If you’re looking for a new skin, WoW Skins just released Cindy. I’m loving the light eyebrows of this skin. She’s available in 3 tones with cleavage and freckle options. Last but never least, Label Motion and I <3 FashiOn have gotten together to bring you a totally free subscribo gift! With their combined efforts they are gifting you these music totes in 4 colors along with 8 poses to wear with them. In order to receive all 8 you must subscribe to both shops. Continue reading below for more photos and landmarks.